The housing repair grants have been renewed for 2019-2020.
– After April 1, 2019 invoices up to $500 can be brought in to Arleen Gillis for reimbursement.
– Invoices must be dated on/after April 1, 2019.
– The funding limit has been set to $70,000, which is available until the funds are exhausted.
The June Treaty Grants have been set at $1250 CDN.
– Completed direct deposit application must be received by May 27th for the June 3rd direct deposit date.
– Completed applications requested to be issued by mail or pick up must be received by June 6th with a release date of June 10th.